Most men go around building muscle the wrong way. Taking steroids is one of those unnatural and dangerous ways to get buff. There are other natural ways to put on muscle weight. Eating right will help you gain before you ever start working at it in the gym. You need a diet that will provide energy for the work-out and quickly rebuild the tissues that tear during the work-out. So here are 8 food tips that will help you do just that.
- Dairy: Dairy, not dairy substitutes contain a lot of protein. Drinking low-fat flavored milk is a great after workout snack because the protein helps your muscles repair themselves and dairy additionally contains vitamin D, calcium and potassium.
- Lean Meat: Experts suggest eating 1.2 grams of protein for every 2.2 pounds or 1 kilogram your weigh. You can do the math. Lean meats are a great way of getting protein into your body but make sure it is lean. Lean meats additionally contain leucine which is known to increase muscle growth and iron that carries oxygen to all the parts of your body.
- Dark Meats: Some dark meats like chicken dark meat contain a lot more zinc and iron. Many people would call dark meat the best part of the bird and I wouldn’t be one to disagree.
- Eggs: Eating one egg a day with the yolk gives your protein as lutein which is a nutrient that benefits vision. If you love eggs, they are a great way to begin your day.
- Beans: There is such a variety of beans that if you like them, you’ll never run out of different ways to eat them. Explore the world of beans a little more if you’re new. They are filled with zinc, protein, fiber, vitamins, anti-oxidants and most importantly, they contain good carbs that will fuel your work-out.
- Nuts: You get healthy fats from nuts. They are on the list of muscle food tips because they also contain some protein along with vitamins, fiber and anti-oxidants.
- Veggies and Fruits: While meats, eggs and beans are good sources of protein, your muscle building diet will be very lacking without fruits and vegetables to help you process all this protein. The minerals, vitamins and anti-oxidants in fruits and vegetables are hard to find elsewhere without dietary supplementation.
- Fluids: Drinking enough water or natural juice is so essential to flush out all the excess substances from your body. Simply drinking a lot of water helps the fat cells prone to letting fat leave the body. But the role water plays in helping build muscle is undeniable.
Even with these 8 tips men can take substances that naturally boost testosterone levels without adding testosterone. An example would be the supplement Ageless Male that contains the extract of fenugreek seed called Testofen. Many Ageless Male testimonials have shown how this supplement has worked for them to increase free testosterone. Any increase in testosterone is great for muscle building but this is one of the few safe ways to increase testosterone in your body. Remember start slow and keep adding more weights every day in order to get the results you want.