Are you over the age of 30 and get tired easily, even if it’s your day off? You realize that you no longer feel motivated to do even the normal daily chores. Has your relationship lost its sizzle? Have you gained a few unsightly pounds around your midsection? If you answered yes to most of the questions here, chances are you have lower than normal testosterone levels.
Why do testosterone levels decline? Experts say it’s advancing age that causes this hormonal shift in men. But it’s also suggested that age isn’t the only deciding factor. Poor lifestyle choices also accelerate this decline in testosterone levels. An unhealthy diet lacking in essential nutrients and containing saturated and trans fats and a sedentary lifestyle contribute greatly to testosterone deficiency. Given below are the most common effects of low testosterone in men.
Signs of Low Testosterone
- Loss of sexual appetite
- Inability to achieve erection
- Loss in muscle mass
- Decreased bone mineral density
- Increase in belly fat
- Tiredness and irritability
- Inability to concentrate
Is there a solution for these? Yes, there is. Unfortunately, many men resort to shots, gels, and patches to increase their testosterone levels not knowing that there are natural yet simple methods to buff your hormonal levels and not suffer from the incapacitating signs of testosterone deficiency.
Natural Ways to Fight Low Testosterone
- Eat a wholesome diet. It should consist of healthy fats like the ones found in chicken, turkey, beef liver, salmon, coconuts, avocados, and olive oil. Fats are necessary to synthesize cholesterol, the precursor to testosterone. Other foods you must include as part of your meals are nuts, fruits, vegetables, whole grain cereals, and fortified dairy products.
- Work out! It’s probably the most overlooked aspect of a healthy lifestyle. Weightlifting is a great way to beef up the muscles and raise testosterone levels. Do compound exercises such as squats, dead lifts, and bench presses for best results. If weightlifting isn’t for you, go for a swim, a walk, or a sprint. It’ll give your hormones a boost and help you shed a few extra pounds.
- Men using Ageless Male know how useful this supplement is to restore normal levels of testosterone. It boasts of ingredients such as fenugreek seed extract, zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B6 that boost male health and stimulate the body’s internal mechanism to produce more testosterone. Don’t fall for Ageless Male scam reviews – this dietary supplement is completely safe and reliable and has no side effects.
- Stress can cause testosterone levels to plunge. Learn stress management techniques such as yoga and meditation and keep anxiety away to maintain normal testosterone levels.
Don’t let testosterone deficiency control your life. Take charge – improve your diet, work out consistently, maintain a healthy weight, and have a positive outlook toward life. Don’t let matters come to a breaking point before you decide to do something about it. Be proactive in your approach toward an improved lifestyle so you don’t let low testosterone affect you in any way!