Testosterone is the primary male hormone that’s responsible for giving men a deeper voice,a hairy chest, greater muscle strength and mass, strong bones, and is famous for its ability to increase a man’s sex drive! Its levels are highest during puberty and in the few years that follow, but once a man crosses 30, testosterone production slowly begins to taper down. Age and lifestyle factors are largely responsible for this decline. We can’t control age, but we can definitely control the choices we make with regard to diet and exercise. These two elements play the most important role in maintaining healthy testosterone levels in men. Here’s how you can power up your hormonal levels naturally and effectively.
Power up your Testosterone Levels
- Eat a healthy diet. Foods high in zinc and containing good fats raise testosterone levels. Oysters, baked beans, and pumpkin seeds are naturally high in zinc, whereas beef, chicken, eggs, salmon, herring, and all kinds of nuts are full of essential fatty acids that positively impact testosterone production.
- Lower your estrogen levels by eating broccoli, cabbage, and other cruciferous vegetables. High estrogen levels inhibit testosterone production.
- Monounsaturated fats which are found in peanut oil, olive oil, avocados, and coconuts also buff up testosterone levels.
- The fenugreek plant has been clinically proven to stimulate the body’s testosterone production. The seed extract of this plant is the active ingredient in Ageless Male, a supplement that supports male reproductive health. It also contains zinc for added support and vitamin B6 that provides energy and builds strong muscles. Read Ageless Male supplement reviews to understand how plenty of men have overcome low testosterone with enhanced energy and sex drive.
- Exercise! Aerobic exercises such as swimming, biking, walking, and jogging power up testosterone naturally and also help you manage your weight.
- Lift weights. Strength and resistance training increases muscle bulk and hikes testosterone levels. Doing power skips, dead lifts, push-ups, squats will bring on a surge in your testosterone levels. Remember to give your body ample time to recover between sets, and never go overboard with your training sessions.
- Sleep! Yes that’s right! You need at least 7 hours of sleep to let your body recuperate and repair muscles. The release of testosterone into the blood increases when you’re having a restful sleep. So turn off the lights and go to bed on time!
- Reduce stress. Stress raises cortisol levels which impedes the production of testosterone. Excess stress also suppresses immune activity and has a negative impact on health.
Optimizing testosterone levels ultimately boils down to making specific food choices and beginning or maintaining a consistent workout regimen. Maintaining healthy levels need not be an ongoing struggle. If you keep up with a wholesome diet and exercise regularly, you may not even need a dietary supplement! Testosterone is simply the most important hormone in your body – so make the right lifestyle choices for a long, happy, and healthy life!
Are you over the age of 30 and get tired easily, even if it’s your day off? You realize that you no longer feel motivated to do even the normal daily chores. Has your relationship lost its sizzle? Have you gained a few unsightly pounds around your midsection? If you answered yes to most of the questions here, chances are you have lower than normal testosterone levels.
Why do testosterone levels decline? Experts say it’s advancing age that causes this hormonal shift in men. But it’s also suggested that age isn’t the only deciding factor. Poor lifestyle choices also accelerate this decline in testosterone levels. An unhealthy diet lacking in essential nutrients and containing saturated and trans fats and a sedentary lifestyle contribute greatly to testosterone deficiency. Given below are the most common effects of low testosterone in men.
Signs of Low Testosterone
- Loss of sexual appetite
- Inability to achieve erection
- Loss in muscle mass
- Decreased bone mineral density
- Increase in belly fat
- Tiredness and irritability
- Inability to concentrate
Is there a solution for these? Yes, there is. Unfortunately, many men resort to shots, gels, and patches to increase their testosterone levels not knowing that there are natural yet simple methods to buff your hormonal levels and not suffer from the incapacitating signs of testosterone deficiency.
Natural Ways to Fight Low Testosterone
- Eat a wholesome diet. It should consist of healthy fats like the ones found in chicken, turkey, beef liver, salmon, coconuts, avocados, and olive oil. Fats are necessary to synthesize cholesterol, the precursor to testosterone. Other foods you must include as part of your meals are nuts, fruits, vegetables, whole grain cereals, and fortified dairy products.
- Work out! It’s probably the most overlooked aspect of a healthy lifestyle. Weightlifting is a great way to beef up the muscles and raise testosterone levels. Do compound exercises such as squats, dead lifts, and bench presses for best results. If weightlifting isn’t for you, go for a swim, a walk, or a sprint. It’ll give your hormones a boost and help you shed a few extra pounds.
- Men using Ageless Male know how useful this supplement is to restore normal levels of testosterone. It boasts of ingredients such as fenugreek seed extract, zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B6 that boost male health and stimulate the body’s internal mechanism to produce more testosterone. Don’t fall for Ageless Male scam reviews – this dietary supplement is completely safe and reliable and has no side effects.
- Stress can cause testosterone levels to plunge. Learn stress management techniques such as yoga and meditation and keep anxiety away to maintain normal testosterone levels.
Don’t let testosterone deficiency control your life. Take charge – improve your diet, work out consistently, maintain a healthy weight, and have a positive outlook toward life. Don’t let matters come to a breaking point before you decide to do something about it. Be proactive in your approach toward an improved lifestyle so you don’t let low testosterone affect you in any way!
Do you come home from work completely exhausted and drained of energy? Or do you wake up every morning and realize you don’t feel motivated enough to begin the day on a happy note? Or your relationship is suffering because physical intimacy isn’t as exciting as it once used to be? Poor energy levels, loss of libido, and a feeling of tiredness which refuses to go away are all signs of low testosterone. Testosterone is the principal male hormone and responsible for maintaining energy, sex drive, muscle bulk, and positive overall health. Beginning age 30, testosterone production declines gradually, and for some men, this decline can have a negative impact on their routine life. Here are some natural and effective methods which can raise your testosterone levels, leaving you fresh and rejuvenated, no matter what age you are!
Overcoming Testosterone Deficiency
- Your diet is the most important aspect when it comes to maintaining healthy testosterone levels. A wholesome diet that’s rich in healthy fats, proteins, zinc, and vitamin D is essential for optimum testosterone levels. Here’s a partial list of food items you must consume if you want to see a rise in your T levels:
- Fats: Beef liver, chicken and turkey, eggs, oily fish such as salmon and tuna, all kinds of nuts, avocados, coconuts, olive oil, peanut oil.
- Zinc: Oysters, baked beans, dried pumpkin and watermelon seeds.
- Cruciferous veggies such as cabbage, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and broccoli.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables – eat at least five servings a day.
- The second most important aspect is fitness. Resistance training is the best form of exercise that’ll spike your T levels. Squats, dead lifts, and bench press, chin-ups work large muscle groups and propel the internal mechanism to produce more testosterone naturally. Sprinting, biking, swimming, or even a few minutes spent working out on the elliptical and treadmill are sure to buff your testosterone, if done diligently.
- Nutritional supplements can also be beneficial to overcome testosterone deficiency. Ageless Male is a dietary supplement that contains natural yet powerful ingredients like fenugreek seeds, zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B6, which stimulate the body’s natural testosterone production. A look at its reviews and testimonials will further elaborate how it has helped plenty of men fight hormonal imbalance and maintain overall health. Don’t fall for Ageless Male scam reviews – all ingredients in this supplement are scientifically proven and produce zero side effects.
- Lastly, de-stress. Stress raises cortisol levels. Experts refer to cortisol as the mortal enemy of testosterone. When cortisol levels rise, testosterone levels plunge. Stay away from stressful situations. Use stress management techniques such as listening to music, yoga, and meditation.
Don’t wait for signs of low testosterone tocreep in and adversely impact your daily life. Whatever age you are, commit to a smart way of life by making wholesome diet and regular exercise a non-negotiable part of your daily routine, and you’ll never complain of poor testosterone levels ever!