Testosterone, the principal male sex hormone is associated with attributes such as libido, muscle strength, energy metabolism, and masculinity. Sadly, with advancing age, testosterone levels begin to decline, causing several bodily changes in men. If the decline is very gradual and not slight, it’s easier for the body to adjust to this hormonal shift and the changes associated with it. But in many cases, the body produces less and less of this exceptionally important hormone, which can cause physical changes that can really hamper the quality of life.
Changes in the Body caused by Low Testosterone
- Loss of sex drive
- Reduced energy metabolism
- Low red blood cell count
- Loss of chest, facial, and body hair
- Decrease in seminal volume, resulting in infertility and impotence
- Inability to achieve erection
- Brittle and fragile bones
- Muscle atrophy caused by reduced muscle strength
- Muscle pain
- Shrinking testicles and/or decrease in their firmness
- Fat accumulation leading to an expanding waistline and enlargement of breast tissue
- Changes in cholesterol levels
- Sleep disturbance
- Skin problems, with dry skin being the most common
- Diminishing sense of smell
Behavioral Changes due to Low Testosterone
- Mood swings, depression, irritability
- Inability to concentrate and loss of memory
- A general feeling of tiredness and a lack of interest in everyday chores
Do you realize how a dip in the body’s testosterone production can trigger an avalanche of unpleasant physical and emotional changes that can wreak havoc with life? Many men take these signs to be a part and parcel of aging, and don’t do much to rectify them. The good news is that testosterone deficiency can be easily treated just by incorporating a few lifestyle modifications. Ageless Male supplement can boost testosterone levels and elevate them to an acceptable range. Its main ingredient is Testofen, an extract derived from fenugreek seeds that stimulates the body’s natural testosterone production. And even more important are diet and exercise. Eat a healthy diet full of proteins, carbohydrates, and smart fats and work out regularly, and you’ll soon notice a marked shift in your testosterone levels. Even Ageless Male reviews indicate that the supplement produces better results if men follow a nutritious diet plan and a regular exercise schedule.
Changing your lifestyle may seem difficult to begin with, but if you don’t take steps to overcome the deficiency now, it can lead to health complications in later life, such as osteoporosis, obesity, and cardiovascular disease. Tweak your lifestyle such that you reinstate your body’s hormonal balance, which will restore your energy levels, vitality, and overall well being and improve the quality of life.