Testosterone, the potent male androgen plays a crucial role in a man’s life. It helps in the normal development of secondary sexual characteristics and maturation of sex organs. But sadly, the levels of this all-important male hormone begin to decline once a man crosses 30. This can cause tiredness, lead to obesity, and diminish libido. Previously, most men took this as a normal part of aging. But the truth is low testosterone, which is caused due to advancing age, can cause a host of other symptoms. The good part is this can be managed easily and effectively by improving one’s lifestyle through diet and exercise and taking supplements such as Ageless Male.
Signs of Declining Testosterone:
- Decreased sexual function and low sex drive
- Increase in abdominal fat
- Muscle atrophy
- Brittle bones, which may lead to osteoporosis in later life
- Loss of ability to concentrate on everyday chores
Here are a few things you can do or follow to get your T levels back up:
- Eat the right kind of diet. Some of the best examples of testosterone-boosting foods include lean cuts of beef, eggs, chicken or turkey breast, salmon, mackerel, walnuts, olive oil, avocados, cabbage, cauliflower, and broccoli.
- Lift weights. Weightlifting works large muscle groups in the body and stimulates testosterone production and helps you to gain muscle mass. If weightlifting isn’t for you, try running, biking or walking. These simple cardiovascular exercises also aid in weight loss.
- Take a nutritional supplement. Ageless Male supplement reviews state that these pills work best when taken with an exercise regimen and a healthy diet. Its primary ingredient is Testofen, derived from fenugreek seeds that promote healthy testosterone levels in men.
- Don’t get overly anxious about anything. Stress and anxiety can cause testosterone levels to plummet. Try to get enough rest by sleeping at least 7 hours a day and practice meditative techniques to calm yourself and keep stress at bay.
- Excess alcohol can cause testosterone levels to dip. Limit your consumption to two glasses a day.
- Quit smoking! I don’t need to iterate the harm it can cause to your system!
As awareness of low testosterone slowly spreads, more men are becoming alert to the signs caused by this deficit in hormonal levels. Just as age is a major contributing factor, you cannot overlook the lifestyle factor. Men who lead a sedentary lifestyle and have poor eating habits are twice as likely to experience testosterone deficiency as compared to men who are active, follow a balanced and nutritious meal plan. So take steps towards a better and healthier lifestyle and reduce your chances of experiencing debilitating signs of declining testosterone levels.